Thursday, July 16, 2015

My boy

It's a great day to blog

Well I have a toddler boy, and I must say I am completely and utterly in love with him. I never knew I could love a little boy so much, he completes our little family, even thought he sometimes bugs his sister 😄
We do have a large extended family, we let both our children play with whatever toy they want, rather it be a "boy" toy or a "girl" toy. Our daughter of course has baby dolls, and one day he grabbed one and started cuddling it and calling it his baby. So from then on we let him play with it and his sister was so kind that she actually said he could have it ❤
We have gone on family outing where he takes his baby with him. We get the weirdest looks ever, especially from men, the worst one was the younger gentleman was disgusted that we allowed our son to go out with a girls toy... my jaw dropped and I honestly didn't know what to say, which is weird. Of course once I got to my car I had a great come back. I never have told my husband about this incident, for the fear of him going crazy. When we are with family Why is it so bad? What will a girl toy do to him? He mirrors what he sees. We are very hands one parents and show our kids that we love them but hugging and kissing them. No matter what my children grow up to be I will always love them. I greatest fear for them is that they will struggle, I never want my children to struggle to be who they are. God has blessed me with two beautiful children <- yes I went there. 
Love your kids, hug and kiss them whenever you can ❤ teach them to be accepting of others. Start them off young.
-Momma V

No comments:

Post a Comment