Thursday, July 23, 2015

It starts

It's a great day to blog!

OK so here goes, to all the mommies that have experienced LABOR...
I feel for the c-section mommas, they get split open plus bleed for 40 days! DAMN! Well I was lucky enough to have my babies vaginally, but an episiotomy isn't fun either. My active labor was fairly easy but  painful, duhhhh it's called LABOR for a reason. I find it very funny when I hear women say they never imagines it would hurt... 😨😲really... really... damn ladies, what did you think it would feel like? I am always so surprised when I hear these conversations, who have they been talking to? What is that saying "hope for the best, but expect the worse"? Something like that.
Have you guys ever seem, "what to expect when you're expecting"?  Well if you have, remember the part that she has to speak at the baby expo, well yes most of that is all true.
I have herd some horror stories about labor too, and wow these ladies are so strong.
I herd some ladies are left with not so fun side effects, like they pee when they sneeze or laugh or do anything heavy? That your feet sometimes grow a half a size to a size . OK see that one I was left with, so I have to buy the whole size instead of the the half .
Recently we watched a documentary and I could not even finish watching it. I had to get up and leave the room, I was in tears. How can a mother keep getting high while pregnant,  those poor babies suffer so much, they are in so much pain. It was just heart breaking, but people will do what they want to do. No one is perfect.
A happy baby is worth all the pain

   Momma -V

No comments:

Post a Comment